Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Flourless Lemon Almond Cake
- 4 eggs, separated into 4 egg yolks and 4 egg whites, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup (100 g) white sugar, divided 1/4 cup (50 g) and 1/4 cup (50 g)
- 1 1/2 cup (170 g) finely ground almond flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (make sure your baking powder is fresh!)
- 1 teaspoon white or cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?