Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus more for the pan
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, plus more for the pan
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup crme frache or sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar, plus more for dusting
DirectionsView on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?