Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Five-Spice Beet Soup
- 4 2-to 2 1/2-inch-diameter beets, scrubbed, trimmed, unpeeled, each cut into 6 wedges (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 3 cups vegetable broth, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium-size red onion, thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 1 celery stalk with leaves, stalk chopped, leaves sliced
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon (or more) Chinese five-spice powder*
- Sour cream or plain yogurt
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?