Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Fish with chilli, mango & lime salsa
- 4 whole sea bream or mackerel , descaled and cleaned (ask your fishmonger to do this)
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning (we used Schwartz)
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 ripe mango , peeled, stoned and diced
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado , peeled, stoned and diced
- 2 spring onions , sliced
- small bunch coriander , chopped
- 200g green beans
- rice , to serve
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?