Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
First Place Apricot-Date Bars
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates, cut into small pieces
- 8 ounces dried apricots, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar (such as Kern's®)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable shortening, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups rolled oats
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|