Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Fiorentina baked pasta
- 300g pasta (we used penne)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g chestnut mushrooms , halved or quartered if large
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- 350g carton fresh spinach and cheese sauce (or make your own - see 'Try' below)
- 50g vegetarian parmesan -style cheese, (Twineham Grange Italian-style cheese is a good one) , grated
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?