Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Fingerling Potatoes with Herb Vinaigrette
- 2 pounds red or yellow fingerling potatoes (small new potatoes), scrubbed and halved
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced (about 2 Tbsp)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Pinch of sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?