Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Fava Bean Soup with Carrot Cream
- 1 1/2 pounds fava bean pods (to yield 3/4 cup beans)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 8-ounce Yukon Gold potato, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 14-ounce cans vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 carrots, peeled, grated (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?