Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Farfalle with Arugula and White Beans
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12 ounces farfalle
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 pound baby arugula
- 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces, toasted, for garnish
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?