Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Family-Style Vegetable Soup
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef round
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoons black pepper
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, with their liquid
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (14 to 14.5 ounces) beef broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni, or 1 cup spaghetti broken into 1-inch pieces
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 255kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|