Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
English Pea Salad
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- 4-5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 cups shelled English peas
- Three heads of Belgian endive bruised leaves removed
- 2 bunches small-leaved watercress about 1 lb
- Pecorino Romano
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?