Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Easy Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe
- 2 medium yellow onions , thinly sliced
- 4 medium garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (4-1/2- to 5-pound) boneless or bone-in pork shoulder (also known as pork butt), twine or netting removed
- 2 cups barbecue sauce (optional)
DirectionsView on Chow
Why don't we display directions?