Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Easy BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribs Recipe
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 full racks baby back pork ribs (about 5 to 6 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light or dark molasses (not blackstrap)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
DirectionsView on Chow
Why don't we display directions?