Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Durian Puree Cheesecake
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 7 fluid ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup pureed fresh durian
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon durian or banana extract
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.9g|
|Saturated Fat 14.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|