Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Dr. Pepper Barbecue Sauce
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- One 12-ounce can Dr. Pepper
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ancho or New Mexican chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fine-ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?