Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Double-Chocolate Loaf with Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Spread Recipe
- For the Loaf:
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- For the Cream Cheese Spread:
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
DirectionsView on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?