Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Cynthia’s Spicy Shredded Pork
- 4 pounds (up To 7 Pounds) Pork Shoulder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (to 2 Tablespoons) Salt
- Pepper To Taste
- 3 cloves (to 4 Cloves) Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon (to 2 Tablespoons) Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons (to 3 Tablespoons) White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 whole Onion
- Lime Wedges
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?