Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Curried Carrot and Pineapple Soup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large or 2 medium-size onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 5 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large all-purpose potato, peeled and diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 4½ cups chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon salt
- One 8-ounce can crushed pineapple
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 208kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|