Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Cuban Smoked Sausage with Chickpeas
- 1 pound smoked sausage
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans chickpeas (garbanzo beans), undrained
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine or Marsala
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons adobo seasoning
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.6g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|