Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 1/3 cup toasted and sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|