Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 4 carrots cut in half widthwise, each half cut into quarters lengthwise
- 12 radishes cut in half
- 1/2 lb. long beans blanched and shocked
- 1 zucchini cut into long wedges
- 1 yellow squash cut into long wedges
- 1 jar store-bought pickled baby red or golden beets
- 1/2 lb. broccoli
- 1 kohlrabi skin left on
- 12 ounces store-bought spinach dip
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?