Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Crisp Cocoa-Pecan Cookies
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder (scooped into measuring spoon, then leveled)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?