Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Creamy asparagus soup with a poached egg on toast
- 800 g asparagus, woody ends removed
- olive oil
- 2 medium white onions, peeled and chopped
- 2 sticks celery, trimmed and chopped
- 2 leeks, trimmed and chopped
- 2 litres organic chicken or vegetable stock
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 10 small free-range eggs
- 8 slices ciabatta bread
- 1 knob butter
- extra virgin olive oil
DirectionsView on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?