Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Creamy Tomato Orzo Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 3-15 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1-15 ounce can vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (we use Chobani)
- 1 cup cooked Orzo pasta
DirectionsView on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?