Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Creamy Tomato Bisque
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup anise flavored liqueur (such as Pernod®)
- 1 tablespoon crushed fennel seed
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|