Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Country Chicken Stew
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|