Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Coq au Vin
- 1/2 lb bacon slices
- 20 pearl onions, peeled, or 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 3 lbs chicken thighs and legs, excess fat trimmed, skin ON
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups red wine (pinot noir, burgundy, or zinfandel)
- 2 bay leaves
- Several fresh thyme sprigs
- Several fresh parsley sprigs
- 1/2 lb button mushrooms, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?