Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Coffee-Spice Shortbread with Crystallized Ginger
- 2 3/cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons ground coffee beans
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons (or more) water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- Special equipment: 2 9-inch-diameter tart pans with removable bottom
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?