Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Coeur á la Créme
- 8 oz (225g) cottage cheese, drained and sieved
- 1¼ cups heavy cream, plus more to serve
- 3 tbsp confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- Fresh berries, for serving
- 4 small coeur á la créme molds
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 346kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (91%)|
|Cholesterol 111mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|