Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 large eggs plus 2 large egg yolks
- 1 cup sweetened cream of coconut (such as Coco López)
- 3/4 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese (not whipped), room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 10"-diameter springform pan
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?