Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Classico® Veggie Spaghetti
- 6 ounces dried whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 cups chopped vegetables, such as carrots, sweet pepper, zucchini, and/or mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Classico® Tomato and Basil pasta sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash crushed red pepper
- Crumbled Parmesan cheese or finely shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|