Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Christmas pear & chocolate tiramisu trifle
- 200g bar dark chocolate , broken into chunks
- 225g unsalted butter , plus extra
- 225g golden caster sugar
- 5 large eggs , separated
- 6 firm pears , peeled
- 1 vanilla pod , split
- 2 large egg yolks
- 4 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 150ml marsala
- 2 x 250g tubs mascarpone
- 100g dark chocolate , grated
- 5 tbsp very strong coffee (John uses espresso)
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?