Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 medium head romaine, chopped (4 to 6 cups)
- 1 seedless cucumber, diced (3 1/2 cups)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 celery stalks, halved lengthwise and finely chopped (1 cup)
- 3 carrots, finely chopped (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup pitted black olives, halved (suit yourself whether you prefer the medium California black olivesa 6-ounce canor Kalamata olives)
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?