Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chocolate–Peanut Butter Fun Cake
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped semisweet or bittersweet chocolate (3 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup egg whites (from about 2 large eggs)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped semisweet or bittersweet chocolate (about 1 3/4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?