Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chocolate and Maraschino Cherry Shortbread Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup white and/or dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces white and/or dark chocolate, chopped (optional)
DirectionsView on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?