Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chocolate Stout Cake with Bailey's Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 cup stout (such as Guinness)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoons of Bailey’s Irish cream
DirectionsView on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?