Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chocolate Sheet Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting
- For the Chocolate Sheet Cake:
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup hot water
- For the Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped-optional
DirectionsView on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?