Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chocolate Puddle Cookies
- 3 cups / 11 oz / 310 g walnut halves, toasted & cooled
- 4 cups / 1 lb / 453 g confectioner's (powdered) sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons / 2 oz / 60 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- scant 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 4 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon real, good-quality vanilla extract
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?