Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chocolate Nutella Fudge with Sea Salt Recipe
- Butter, for greasing pan
- 1 (14 oz. ) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz. high-quality bittersweet (60% cacao) chocolate chips
- 1 cup Nutella, room temperature
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp (approximately) sea salt
DirectionsView on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?