Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chocolate Kiss Cookies
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 (6 ounce) bag milk chocolate candy kisses
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|