Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chocolate Caramel Cookies with Sea Salt
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 7 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa (I used dark cocoa)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Soft caramel, rolled into little balls (I used
- Peter's caramel
- Sea salt
DirectionsView on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?