Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chinese Fried Grains and Vegetables with Honey-Mustard Sauce
- ¼ cup Japanese soy sauce (tamari or shoyu)
- 3 tablespoons mustard, preferably whole grain
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon chile-garlic paste or crushed red pepper flakes (optional), to taste
- 4 to 5 cups chopped, raw vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, zucchini, and snow peas
- 2 cups cooked grains, such as brown rice, barley, or quinoa
- 1 to 2 cups chopped cooked meat (optional)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 262kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|