Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 pound dry tortellini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 32 ounces reduced sodium chicken broth
- two 15 ounce cans beans, I used black and red beans, whatever you prefer
- 15 ounce can Rotel diced tomatoes MILD version
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
DirectionsView on Picky Palate
Why don't we display directions?