Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chickpea, Spinach, Feta, and Pepita Tacos
- 3 or 4 corn tortillas, preferably homemade (page 84)
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ancho chile
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 small shallot lobe, thinly sliced
- 1 small tomato, chopped (or substitute 1/3 cup canned crushed tomatoes in their juices)
- 1/3 cup cooked chickpeas, preferably homemade (page 47), drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup lightly packed spinach leaves, stacked, rolled, and thinly sliced
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon roasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1/2 lime
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?