Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chicken tikka masala
- fresh red chilli, deseeded
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 15 g fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pinch paprika
- tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon tomato puree
- 3 sprigs of fresh coriander, leaves picked and chopped, stalks reserved
- 400 g higher-welfare chicken breast, preferably free-range or organic, diced into 2.5cm pieces
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground coriander
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 400 g tinned plum tomatoes
- 100 ml plain yoghurt
- 50 ml single cream
DirectionsView on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?