Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chicken broth or a ½ and ½ mixture of broth and apple cider or dry white wine
- 3 cups bite-size pieces cooked chicken or turkey meat
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon savory
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups thinly sliced cooked carrots
- 2 cups cooked green peas
- 1 recipe Flaky Pastry I
- 1 egg yolk mixed with 1 tablespoon cold water (glaze)
- 1¼ cups sifted flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable shortening or lard, chilled
- ¼ cup ice water
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?