Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chicken and Vegetable Saut with Lemon Parmesan Rice
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 skinless bone-in chicken breast half about 10 oz.
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 3 to 4 ounces green beans trimmed and halved crosswise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup long-grain white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest grated
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?