Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chicken and Avocado Enchiladas in Creamy Avocado Sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 2 avocados
- 1 jalapeno, coarsely chopped (remove seeds for less heat)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1/2 lime, juice
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 (7 inch) tortillas
DirectionsView on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?