Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chicken Tagine with Couscous
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large chicken (about 3 pounds), cut into 8 pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 15 cipollini onions, blanched and peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2-inch piece ginger, finely chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock or canned low-sodium broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron
- 1/2 cup picholine olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 preserved lemon, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1-inch cinnamon stick
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?