Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Chicken Soup with Walnut Balls
- 1½ cups finely ground walnuts
- ¼ cup minced onions
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup matzo meal
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 large egg white, whisked until frothy
- 7 cups chicken stock
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ½ cup chopped mixed dill, cilantro and parsley
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 298kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 114mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|